Family Monthly Gift Voucher Contest Terms & Conditions
VICTORIA POINT LAKESIDE SHOPPING CENTRE “the Promoter”
1. 1 prize of a $100 Victoria Point Lakeside Gift Voucher is available to be won each calendar month between 22/10/18 through to and including 30/06/19.
2. Multiple individual entries allowed.
3. For your entry to be valid: you must collect and fill in an entry form from any participating Lakeside business and place it in the competition barrel found in area in front of ALDI, High St Victoria Point Lakeside Shopping Centre, Victoria Point.
4. This is a game of chance and all winners will be selected randomly and announced on our Facebook Page http://facebook.com/vplakeside and our Instagram http://instagram.com/vplakeside, individual winners will also be contacted using the details that have written on the winning entry form.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw any entries deemed inappropriate or illegible.
6. Prizes must be collected by the winner in person, with photo ID, on or before 4pm on the last business day of the following month (for example November’s winner has until the 31st of December to collect their prize). Prize collection is from Victoria Point Lakeside Centre Management at First National Bay Property Group, Shop A03 11-13 Bunker Road, Victoria Point during standard operating hours only.
7. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
8. Total prize pool value is as described in the competition advertising.
9. Victoria Point Lakeside Shopping Centre gift vouchers are only redeemable at participating retailers in the Centre, not all tenants accept these vouchers. As a part of entry to this competition, entrants understand this and accept that the gift vouchers are not accepted at all retailers.
10. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
11. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome).
12. Entrants must ensure their entry only contains details of people that have consented to these terms and conditions and if minors/children are featured full parental/guardian consent has been obtained by the entrant.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the associated of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
17. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter and the associated groups of companies (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
18. It is a condition of taking the prize, that the winner sign a deed of release and indemnity in the form required by the Promoter or any prize supplier.
19. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for any materials they submit via the promotion including but not limited to comments and private details (“Content”). The Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. The Promoter may remove or decline to publish any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that:
• they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
• their Content shall not cause injury or harm to any person or entity;
• they will obtain prior consent from any person or from the owner(s) of any property that appears in their Content;
• the Content is the original [artistic/literary] work of the entrant that does not infringe the rights of any third party;
• they consent to any use of the Content which may otherwise infringe the Content creator’s/creators’ moral rights pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights; and
• they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others’ computer or communication systems.
20. As a condition of entering this promotion, each entrant agrees to assign all of their rights, title and interest (including copyright) in and to their entry (which shall include Content) to the Promoter, and to execute any documents to confirm such assignment. Entries will not be returned to any entrant.